Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girl Advice?

I have a problem. There's this girl, and we've went out for more than a year. We broke up a few months ago because of me because I was stupid and I did the wrong thing, and we both met new people. Both didn't last. But I never ';really'; gotten over her. I still like her so much, and I really want to get back with her.





Soon there's a day coming up, that's special it was the day I first asked her out and on that day I wanted to take her aside and say something like, do you know what today is? (what ever she says), I'll tell her what it is, and say like - You're the only girl I can honestly see myself with it doesn't matter which girl I see, I always think about you instead. I've come to realize that I love you, and the worst mistake I made in my life is letting someone I love so much escape from me. I'm standing right here tell you how I feel because I wanted you to know, and it doesn't matter what you're response is?





Do you think this is to direct? Is that bad?





Thanks.Girl Advice?
i think being direct is a hit or miss but being vague is not a good thing either. you can try telling her that, but don't keep your hopes up too high. maybe she'll see that you're sincere and really mean it. good luck!Girl Advice?
aww.. that is so sweet!;)





i think you should go for it.. any girl would be SO touched with those words... i tell you!
i think you should go for it! because if there's anything girls like, its honesty, sincerity, and a doting, caring guy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment