Sunday, August 22, 2010

Serious shy girl advice?

So I basically f*cked up with this shy girl who I thought liked me, and came on too strong when I didn't know her too well and well, she said she liked me as a friend and hoped to continue to be friends I guess to put me down easy. I said ok and that I was going to move on.





So that was during the first week of this summer, and since school started she like looks away from me. I catch her staring at me and see her looking at me through the corner of my eye, and whatever. Last time I was going to finally talk to her and let her know everything is cool, she see's me coming and like walks away.





I'm sure her friends know that I told her I liked her and she rejected me, but like I notice her friends look at me, her one good friend is all of a sudden friendly with me, and when the girl and her good friend were together and saw me coming, they both looked at me and stopped talking.





How can I let her know that I wanna start over and if you could, can you tell me if she really didn't like me or if she does?Serious shy girl advice?
best thing is to approach her and tell her you feelings. you need to tell her you accept her wishes and you want to start over as just friends. honestly and this is just my opinion i think she does like you im shy and i get weirded out when people tell me they like me.. i dont know what to say so i reject them as weird as that sounds... so just go back to being friends and this time gooo slowly im sure she likes you :)








hope i helped!Serious shy girl advice?
you have to go and talk to her, maybe you came on too strong, but you can change
I think she has second thoughts rejecting you ((:. you should at least talk to her more. Maybe ask one of her friends or just go and tell your feelings that you didn't mean to come on so strong (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment