Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need girl advice?

This girl and I are both juniors in high school. We have recently started talking to each other a lot (a few months ago). I'm head over heels for her. We have never really hung out outside of school, but once she invited me to some play of hers....a few of our friends were there, but she invited only one other guy, and he didn't show up. I'm not sure how she feels about me, but a lot of the signs that she likes me are there. I have twice asked her to hang out with me, but she was busy both times....she really is often busy, she's involved in a lot of things. I'd love to get involved in them too, but I don't have time. I don't know what to do next. Don't tell me I should just tell her how I feel. I don't want to shock her. I'd rather take things kinda slow, and just continue to show her my charming self (I have a habit of making her laugh, but we also have some really nice conversations). Anyway, what should I do? Should I invite her somewhere again? I don't want to seem desperate.....I need girl advice?
keep on inviting her just do what you do when an opportunity comes you will know and if its meant to be it will be great and if its not meant to be it might not happen but just do what you can and don't stress...i hope that helpsI need girl advice?
when i first read your question i thought it was my rescently ex-boyfriend asking the question. the same thing happened with me. and it turned out that i did like him. i think you should definately make a move. such as if she has a major project tell her that as soon as she finishes it you're going to take her out to a movie to celebrate. then you can tell her how you feel and she'll know that you're there for her during her busy schedule.


hope this helps and good luck.
I think the best advice I could give you [especially since your interpretation of somethings such as her actions, behavior, body


language, etc... maybe


misunderstood] is that you should probably talk to a mutual friend


(someone that's friends with both of you guys)


If it's possible, confide in them what you have just done here......








hope this helps :)
yeah sure invite her somewhere. maybe like a movie - it'll give her a hint that u like her. =)
dunno
if u want to impress her fist start calling her and ahaving conversations on the phone or in person when she seems to be digging u ask her out to the movies or miniture golf like tht because then u can still ahng out as friends but u will also be on a date





good luck =]
I think you should tell her how you feel ,but in a slow approach way


May be she just like you as a friend ,but you don't notice that because it's hard to see from the outside when you love somebody.If you tell her it will help on both of you and if she doesn't feel the same way as you do ,you can move on and fall in love with somebody else.


good luck........
I think you should ask her out again. If she turns you down, then it's 3 strikes. Maybe you're misreading her friendship for something more.
Have fun figuring this one out. I don't think anyone really knows, but I'm pullin for ya!
be yourself!!!
well I guess since you don't wanna hear tell her how you feel :) which girls do like honesty and to know but anyways I guess the only thing left is just keep inviting her but maybe find out somewhere or something she really enjoys to do and when you ask her ask when the best available time for her would be so it works out with her schedule....just be persistant eventually that on its on will be a sign to her that you would really like to get to know her better
It sounds like you don't have to worry about too much if guys have been getting along so well. The only obvious situation is her preference. Does she know that you are interested in girls that way? If not she may have been getting the wrong signal from you this whole time, and if she doesn't know and does like women then she may not have known that you were asking in reference to a date.





If you want to make sure she'll be able to come, with such a busy schedule, you may want to plan ahead. Mark a date on the calender that is good for both of you. Dinner and a movie is simple enough to be an obvious date that might break the ice a little. If she freaks when you ask, then you can just say, ';Well, you know a ';friendly date'; so, she doesn't feel guilty for sending any mixed messages.





Good Luck!





--JC
Holy S H I T dude you say ';I'; alot

No comments:

Post a Comment