Sunday, August 22, 2010

PLEASE PLEASEhelp girl advice the more ppl the better! its super long but read and help?

me and my girl went out since she was 15 and i was 18. we went out for three and a half years and when i tell you we were in love and perfect for each other and we talked about getting married all the time it would be an understatement. we lost our virginity to each other and everything. i went to school in another city an hour from where she lived and i would come don to c her every weekend.she would comeup and when i was out of school we spent every day together in the summer and when i couldn c her or visa versa she would get mad, but in a cute way lol. recently i had baseball and could not talk to her as much and she would get sad that we would not talk all the time. she told me she wanted to fix that and i said i would but i think she thought i was not putting that much effort and i was comfortable in the relationship, so she said she wanted to go on a break. i said no but she didn't pick up my calls for 4 days. during these days she went out with her best friend her bf and some of his friends, and was openly flirting with people and one of them took her home, cuz she said she needed a guy after me and she told me that she felt like she was in high school and it opened up a whole new world for her. we finally talked in person and after 4 hours of crying and talking we decided that we would start from scratch and fix everything that we really really loved each other. and that the only reason she was flirting because she got attention, but did not want it from any one else but me. That was may 11th. we talked 4 3 days on the phone and everything was so perfect, she even told me i had to say i love you before i hung up cuz she wanted to hear it cuz she loved it and wanted to know i loved her. the 15th comes and she texts me saying that she needs to do her and needs her space and that our lives are going in different directions.and its too hard to call and talk to me on the phone about it and she tell me and if its meant to be we will be together and that i am amazing and that talking to me just makes it harder. we talked on the phone that day and she cried telling me that i am so amazing that to go out and have fun cuz it will make it easier on her. a week goes by and i talk to her friend and she tells her about it and about how i miss her and all that ****. well my girl texts me saying she has really moved on and has made out with a guy she was flirting with during those days before.she has seen this guy a million times before and not thought anything about him ever. she says that she is doing this for her and hopes one day i will understand. she then says to move on that that chapter of her life is closed but yet wants to be there for me for something in baseball i am doing in a week. i told her she cant just be there when she wants and it hurts me too much and she told me until she gets in contact with me pretend she does not exist. then she goes on vacation this weekend with him her best friend her best friends boy friend and other people and acts like if there a couple, kissing holding hands hugging laying on each other all of that, and i find out that she is having fun with him but does n want a relationship but says she is having a lot of fun and supposibly you can tell and it looks like there a couple..................... i do not understand this as we seriously loved each other, it was the truest form of love i have ever seen, and do not know why she changed so fast or what to do because when i tell you that she loved me so much she really really did as i did with her.


i really want her back, because i feel she is going through **** and for some reason i think she is not thinking straight, but on the other hand i know she wants to be selfinsh and do her thing but yet i feel she loves me still, but does n ant herself to realize it. what do i do and why is she acting like this??????PLEASE PLEASEhelp girl advice the more ppl the better! its super long but read and help?
Ok just move on and give her a little bit of time to cool off and think about her feelings and if it really is meant to be she will come back.


Now answer mine and anyone plz help me





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment