Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need girl advice?

Alright so theres this girl in school and I talk to her during a passing period like every day and I really want to get to know her better/make a relationship out of it. Yet the problem is that most of the things that we talk about are school oriented, with the occasional ';How was your weekend?'; and random stuff like that. My goal is trying to turn our chat less from school and more into social/personal chat. I'm thinking about asking her to study and then getting her number out of it but in my past attempts with other girls I allways rush things and turns them off. So I need to know would asking for her number at the study group and maybe casually asking her to go eat would be rushing things? How would you go about this situation.


Also another question is if I do get her number, when should I start to text her, as in start talking to her more at night and stuff. Thanks in advance for the advice.I need girl advice?
I think you should ask for her number. If she likes you back, she would be glad you asked for it. And once you have her number text her like every once and a while, like onec every few days. Maybe on the weekends text her saying hey whats up and stuff. Good luck.I need girl advice?
Take it easy, fella! Just try asking her if she wants to go get a cup of coffee or a soda or whatever. If you hit it off ask for her number or ask her out. Whatever feels right. Don't be pushy.


Try the ';get to know her better'; part before you go right to the ';make a relationship out of it'; part. Over-eagerness is almost never attractive.
its pretty simple! ask her wha da up! this weekend, listen and just check her goods out then when its your turn to contune the chat session, mingle the fact you might need some help with your work and can you call her on the weekend like on a sunday and try to meet up that day or book it for later. and dude tell me if it worked

No comments:

Post a Comment