Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need SOME girl ADVICe please read!!?

See, for some reason...getting a girl is something I dont think I cant do. Its a matter of effort. But see I'm a really passionate guy(no homo). I'm a taurus so I'm looking for a girl who's MY GIRL!!! I get so jealous even with I'm with my female friends I don't let them text other guys and I always cease their phones. I find myself attracted to so many girls and its like I want them so much that I couldnt possibly know what to do with them. It's like that thing you chase and want so much that you never really know what to do with it once you caught one..you know? I like this girl and she is a libra(I always find myself attracted to girls like that. because Virgos are so hard to find. I always look for not the perfect, but my dream girl. A girl that doesnt sacrfice good looks for a great personality. A virgo. I want a girl I could hang out with and chill with. A girl I could say everything to without saying a thing. A girl I could hold a conversation with by just making eye contacts. a girl who gets me. A girl who'd give up hanging out with her friends on saturday night just to be with me. A girl who'd cater to my emotions. A girl who keeps me company and likes to cuddle and snuggle(She must be passionate and a good kisser. She must be loyal and reliable. I dont want a girlfriend...I want MY GIRLFRIEND. see the difference?


Anyone ever feels like this? Someone who's there...you know?





About me: I'm not a virgin. I had sex for the first time when I was about 5 or 6 with my babysitter who must have been 18 or older. She was grown up. Anyway...I was also really sexually active when I was 10 or 11 as I had sex almost everyday with my neighbor who was about my age or a little bit older. and (believe it or not:and I'm sorry) her sister who was about 4 years ahead of me. The younger one walked in on us once. Anyway...I havent had sex since I was like 12 or so...I'm unactive for now. I want my next one to be special. Trust me I could easily get laid therer'e so many ';girl from down the street'; girls that like me...but I'm into those soft and passionate once who will leave bite marks and scratches on my back. They'll push their boobs against my abs and feel all over me... I'm just a Taurus. What do you want!? I get so jealous of other realtionships and people...Need SOME girl ADVICe please read!!?
You sound like you know exactly what you want, and you won't settle for less at all. I, for one, am a virgo. hah. %26amp; I guess you're extremely into astrology and whatnot. You were like sex driven as a young kid hah. wow. But yeah, it's easy to know what you want, but it's hard to find that something/someone. You seem super clingy, but not in a bad way. Sometimes, your jealousy might not be a good thing, so don't show too much of the green monster lol. This is not advice really bc i don't know your situation. but just some thoughts hah ...

No comments:

Post a Comment