Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girl advice? I dont know what to do? Help please.?

Im in the 8th grade. My personality is like : I love to have fun, I goof around all the time, but I can also be serious. I usually am when come to work or other matters. I am more mature than most people in my grade. I take my Christian life seriously. Im very smart all A student. Not cocky at all. Im in Choir, play just about all sports except for golf, I love to write and especially to cook. Im in the process of opening my own bakery through my home.I am very outgoing and I love to meet new people and go differnet places.I try to be nice to everyone. I live by nothings impossible unless you make it be and forgive and forget. I try to be nice to everyone even the jerks. I have class. I dress nice and present myself well. And I dont mean this bragging or anything or cocky. But Im good looking. I usually can get whatever girl I want untill now. The girl is one of my best friends. And before I had asked her out and she said I was to much like a brother to her. That was about a year ago. But she has about the same personality except shes crazier and I doubt she can cook.haha. But i dont know what to do. Please help and thank you for your time. -Wubbe.


(Wubbe is just a screen name.)hahaGirl advice? I dont know what to do? Help please.?
Drop some hints, like flirt a little bit. If she responds postitively, ask her out





Mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Girl advice? I dont know what to do? Help please.?
Not sure what your question is, but if you wondering what to do about not being able to get your friend to go out with you, I'll try to help. Ok, so let me ask you a question, why do you want to go out with her? What's the biggest reason you have? If it's not that you just want to go out with her just because, and you genuinely like her, I'd say try again. I know you don't want to get hurt, if she says no again, but you never know...she may be saying no because she really does like you (girls are funny like that sometimes), but, she could also mean what she says, and say what she means, you are too close. Keep in mind that you're still fairly young, and if you really want to date her, and you really like her (I know this is probably the last thing on your mind, but believe me there's nothing better than marrying your best friend, and being best friends with your spouse) try waiting a little longer, and then try again. Sometimes, a genuine, consistent, thoughtful love is what a girl is looking for in her heart, but doesn't show it. Someone who will be there for her, take an interest in WHO she is, and what she likes, not just what she looks like. Someone leave a single stem rose for her and keep trying to win her heart even when she appears to be pushing him away.


But, I think the thing to do for now, as long as you genuinely want to date her, is to (since it has been a year) try again. If she says no again, respect her answer, and leave it be...for now. Hope this helps!
Since that you have a great personality, the best thing for you to do right now is to keep being there for her and a friend. Try flirting with her and see how she responds. If she responds well, then, you should ask her out in the movie. If she said no due to the thinking that you are asking her out, just go along the lines of ';just friends';. This is a perfect comeback that she only like you as a friend.
if she doesnt like you like that, you cant make her.


%26amp; it could ruin your friendship.


so i would just try to get over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment