Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girl advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I am 16 and I'm a emotionally sensitive guy. Although I try not to reveal it to others I did act a bit awkward when I was a little bit younger(12-15 yrs old). I am now getting a lot better and stronger. There is this girl who i really like and likes me back. I am just wondering if she would not like me anymore if she found out that I am emotionally sensitive. She was staring at me at times, and she just had all the signs of someone who likes me. But will she continue to like me? She is a little bit shy sometimes from my perspective. What do you think about this?Girl advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Most girls do like sensitive guys and if she seems shy maybe you should be the one to make a move. That is if you are pretty sure she does like you. Take the chances you have! =)Girl advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
awwwwwwwwww! no!!! sensitive guys are cute %26amp; nice!
i would go for it.


if a person really loves you, it wont matter to them how sensative you are,


a lot of girls like sensative guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment