Sunday, August 22, 2010

* Need Some Girl Advice Please *?

I am 16 year old guy and a sophomore in high school. I go to a small school where everyone knows each other. Whenever I walk in the halls I usually dont look at a girl that is walking towards me. What would happen if I looked a girl in the eyes on the way past and got into the habit of doing all the time? Not a stare, just locking eye contact. Someone told me that doing this will get the girl intrigued and get her to talk to you. Is this true? Thanks.* Need Some Girl Advice Please *?
Maybe that'd happen, or maybe you'd creep her out if she thought you were staring her down, or maybe nothing at all would happen...





Just relax, it's okay to look a girl in the eye, just like anyone else.* Need Some Girl Advice Please *?
yeah, dont be creepy, but just a quick glance so that ur eyes meet and then look away, it would intrigue me...(17yo high school junior)
no idea mang.


sry!
I think so. Especially if you have nice eyes. Go for it, shows confidence.
Not really. It justs means they are taking in their surroundings to me. When a guy looks me in the eyes as I'm walking down the hall, I don't think anything of it and just keep walking. I don't get intrigued and then suddenly feel the need to talk to him.
Hi I go to a really small school where everyone knows each other too. Yeah I believe that would work, because I feel like guys who don't pay any attention to me--even with something as simple as walking past me in the hall--aren't interested in me at all. Maybe they are and they're just shy but that is how it seems.





Now let me ask YOU. I usually try to make eye contact with my crush when I'm in the hallway. Do you think that would creep him out or scare him off? Would it creep you out?





So back to your question--as long as you don't pay TOO much attention to her--just a sly glance--you'll be good.
i guess so. as long as it' snot staring. it would make you see like you're interested though. so dont do that to too many people.
People look at people all the time when their walking. Eye contact or not, I don't think this is going to do anything.





I don't live in a small town, so it's not like that. Maybe it's different there because everybody knows everyone, so it might make a difference there, but I don't think just because you glance, or look at somebody, something will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment