Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need girl advice, please help?

So about two weeks ago I started talking to this girl at my school and I really like her. We've hung out once at her house and a few of her other friends were there.





Wednesday she asked if I wanted to go see the Michael Jackson movie on Friday, just me and her. Of coarse I said yes. So Thursday I sent her a text saying, ';are we still on for tomorrow'; and she said ';for sure';.





Today was weird. First off, we were supposed to meet during our open period at school and she sent me an email saying that she was sorry but she had a project to finish. I believed her and said that it was alright. Then we had class together and I wanted to talk to her after class about our movie plans but she ran off saying she had to go to the bathroom. So we met after school and talked briefly about our movie plans. 25 minutes before the movie started she called me and said that she had a headache and was not able to go to the movie but that we would next week.





I feel let down...





Does this mean she's not interested. Please help, I'm very confused.





Thanks in advance...I need girl advice, please help?
she's simply seeing someone else, or is already in a serious relationship with somebody else, and is using you only when she really needs you trust me!
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment