Monday, August 23, 2010

Need Some Girl Advice?

I am 16 years old and a sophomore in high school. My school is small, so everyone knows each person's name and stuff. So as far as hanging out and parties and stuff, everything is set. In school I talk to a lot of guys and not many girls. But I don't really hang out with anyone outside of school. How can I change this? Everyone already knows their place but I am not happy with mine. Even though I am not ';Popular'; that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to hang out with some popular kids or even those who aren't. The only reason some people have labeled me as that is because of the way I was the last few years, but I am not like that anymore. And it is mostly the girls who think of me that way. There is even one girl who when me and a guy in class are play fighting or whatever thinks I am being bullied! How sad is that she even yells at the guy to stop. I want girls to see I am not like I was and want them to hang out with me and ask me to parties. What do i DO? ThanksNeed Some Girl Advice?
Ill put it to your simply. Everyone is on an even keel. No one is above you , nor below you. Not even the popular kids. I know what you mean bro, but you just need to be confident and not stupid. If the girl told some guy to stop, she may just like you or at least think your cute. Not hot but cute. That was one of my problems in High School when I look back. I thought I was better than many and passed up many good possible friends. I don't know if you have a car or not, but that helped me go to things I found enjoyable such as extracurricular activities. After High School I finally found just be friends with everyone, no one is going to criticize you for it and you will always have someone to help you out when needed. Truthfully, I was a bit of a bully in jr. high and grew out of that. I may have been similar to someone who picked on you when you were younger. I know this sounds bad. Try to tell your parents that you want to get a gym membership or use your school weight room to bulk up and slim down. That will help you so much with confidence and girls will flirt with you that you have never even talked to. When i say bulk up, I don't mean become a meat head with 20'; arms, I mean get your forearms and biceps/triceps a little bigger. When I say slim down, try to get your body fat somewhere below 12%. Getting your abs showing will be about the most beneficial thing to cause a natural attraction; yet that is only with your shirt off; I think that calls for a pool party. I tried to be nice to people in high school but didn't make an effort to talk to everyone. I look back and overall, i enjoyed high school. I hope you can too.


I recommend you find some hobbies that are either school sponsored or you know girls are in. I found that in my church, the most in kids went there. I went to Sunday school just to talk to them and chill. You can try so many activities, just try not to pick something dorky if you want to be ';in';.


HOWEVER, I don't recommend you change your opinion on what you find fun. Just remember if your join something dorky like a video game club, there might be one girl that 15 of yall are going to fight over, maybe not intentionally, hell, she may not even be deceit looking but it will happen.Need Some Girl Advice?
I was in the same situation in high school. The best way is t join some activities not related to your school, perhaps at a gym or with another type of organization. That lets you meet other kids besides the ones w ho knew you when you wore a dinosaur backpack.
omg you sound exactly like me. i am 16 too and have exact same situation. i always am frustrated becaus i am only friends with a few guys who i only like as friends. it is hard to meet new people but if you want people to think of you differently you need to act differently. try to be more out going and confident. girls like condifent guys who are funny. good luck because i am in the same boat. =)
act interested in the same things as them like music, activities, sports, etc. and ask them what they are doing after school, do you have a car that helps...like if someone needs a ride after school...
go to church gt involved with the youth group.
actions are key. do something that could prove yourselff. but only you know what to do. Do something so nice that it knocks everyone down
Ask if they wanna chill. Then build up the friendships.
The only thing that you really can do is show people who are now and just continue to show them who you are each and every day. Eventually they will see that you are not who you used to be and they will stop dwelling on your past. Oh, and don't act wimpy around girls like the one that thinks you are being bullied. Get a gym membership and go build up some muscles man! Hahaha :)
Please dont read this answer and flick off it, listen . . . if you want help i cant help you over a message, you need to read stuff for yourself if you REALLY want to find stuff out that will help you . . . well, feel like a strong man again, Maybe??? Search the internet for ''Seduction.com'' or ''mehow'' or ''David Deangelo''


Like i said, please dont ignore what i have wrote, i was in your shoes once and it changed my life for real!!!


Good luck
Sorry, you're doomed to be a nerd. Maybe you'll improve your social status in college, where nobody knows you.
get some of your freinds who know the girls to put in a good word for you
What you need to do is join some school clubs, like art, music, band, the school newspaper (if you have one), get in a sport.


Or join a club outside of school, like a gym, at the animal shelter, senior center, things like that. Doing this you will meet new people %26amp; show others a different side of you that they don't know....
Unfortunately you've created a bad situation for yourself. I totally understand.





In highschool I was sort of dorky. I still am, but in a cooler sort of way. I wasn't popular in highschool, but I hung out and got along with mostly everyone. What helped me out a lot was getting a job where I knew a lot of people from school worked. When you work with people, they seem to open up a lot more, even if they think your a nerd. Once people start getting to know who you are, you'll do alot better.





After I went to college, I really stopped hanging out with 95% of the people I knew in Highschool. I made great friends who will last a lifetime.





Highschool is a joke, so don't worry about what you're classified as or what people think of you as. I concider myself popular now. Plus, I find it funny that I see ';popular'; people that I went to school with and they're at the bars getting drunk every night with a deadend job. They're all ugly now from too much tanning and I'm the one with a gorgeous girl.
dont change the way you are just to look cool its better to be yourself instead of pretending to be something your not.just next time the girls shout at the other lads just explain ya only kiddin and your not scared anyway.
i think you should just tell the girl whos saying that that yall are just play fighting and that she should just chill out and start talking to her and ask her if she would like to chill sometime
everyone has their place jack, get used to.
i dont understand,whats your place?';not popular';...





make yourself stand out if you want to be popular....talk to more girls...just say like hey wassguud,my name's jack.lol





let relationships happen so that they will invite u to more parties.
You just have to show more confidence. Go up to someone you like and just be your yourself and talk. True, not all of them will like you, but most of them will think your funny.





Good luck! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment