Monday, August 23, 2010

Help girl advice? ----------- I SAID TO HER ';I LIKE YOU';?

okay i told this girl i really like ';i like you'; - she replied to me i also like like you.......... :)


Now here is where im confused? - everyone says were always flirting - laughing touching each other etc ....... always together basically ........! (thats what others think and say to me)


She said to me although I like you ';I dont think anything should happen';? ........... :|


Bear in mind im pakistani shes indian ---------%26gt; Different religion/culture I dont know if that affects anything? - were both 17 studying at college.


But if she liked me why would she say ';i dont think anything should happen though';


Problem is i want to be with her but when she said that I was like ';whaat'; ?





Can someone please explain to me in detail - if she likes me why would she say that?





Thanks folks i really appreciate your answers


And please be serious!Help girl advice? ----------- I SAID TO HER ';I LIKE YOU';?
She likes you as a friend. Don't make her feel suffocated, lay off a bit.Help girl advice? ----------- I SAID TO HER ';I LIKE YOU';?
culture should never make a difference, you probably just have a bad habit or something that puts her off, but tbh don't bother asking her if you do because she won't notice it or won't be able to explain it and it will just make things awkward, try to erase your personality a bit, it will be boring at first but once you make your new personality it will make all the difference, obviously this sounds very silly and you don't have to do it but i did it and it worked so i dunno, do what you think is best.





or you could just ask her why she doesn't want to go out with you
hmmmm....i would only say that to a guy if i meant physical love...maybe she likes you and is a bit unsure about the relationship as it is early stages...i think you ask her clearly to go out with you, and ask/tell her whatever is on your mind. i think she definatley likes you though, but maybe she is a bit nervous about the new relationship that is going to grow between you??? best thing to do id to tell/ask her...good luck! =) hope i helped
i think that she likes you as a friend but thats all you are to her,just enjoy being her friend its tough but if you was to push it further you may end up loosing her as a friend too,
she probably really like you, but thinks it might be too hard to have a relationship because of all of the religious/cultural differences you mentioned.
maybe she's talkign about doing the nasty.. you know what i mean ;) and she might just want to be a virgin or something... or i could be completely wrong... ask her about it.... :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment