Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need some girl advice please....?

I will start from the beginning. My best friend started dating this girl about a year and ';cheated'; on her with another girl (ended up having sex with this other girl multiple times) the relationship ended and both of them sorta went their opposite ways. I got to know this girl a lot since my best friend was dating her. so we have been friends for a while. Over the past few months we have been hanging together a lot but i didn't see her as anything more than a friend.





Recently, I have started to like her.......a lot. We talk on the phone and go to movies a lot and always hang out on weekends and stuff. And the past week ';I believe'; we have been gettin closer. Physically and emotionally (if thats what you want to say). we both tell each other our problems and all that and we both listen. Ive also noticed we have been like sittin close together in like the back of a car if we are driving around with friends. I even put my arm on the seat behind her so i was really close to her.





The problem I am having is that i can't really tell if she likes me or if she just sees me as a friend. (I have been in a few friend zones before) i cant really tell. She is leaving for a cruise early this morning so last night she said she wanted to hang out before she left. we drove around town talking (but then my best friend and her ex got in...i dunno why..he just did cuz he wanted to talk to me about stuff and ended up stayin with us for a while) She is gone for a week and i just want to sit down and figure out what to do about her. I don't want to tell her how i feel and then her freak out and we not be friends anymore. any advice???Need some girl advice please....?
flirt with her and see if she flirts back with u

No comments:

Post a Comment