Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guy and Girl advice needed desperately, am I pathetic?

Hi everyone, thanks for clicking on my question. So, I'm 16 and going on to my Junior year of high school, and I've yet to have ever had a boyfriend. I don't really know what's wrong with me. I have a lot of guy friends who do flirt with me occasionally, but I've never had a guy in my life. I mean I don't consider myself ugly and I don't have anything wrong with me, but I just don't know. I can be shy at times, but never too shy for a guy not to come on to me. Am I the only one who feels like this? I honestly feel pathetic, I've only kissed two guys in my life times (it's complicated), and the last one was in the eighth grade! What can i do to show guys that I'm interested? My friends say I'm too shy and sweet, is that a bad thing? I'm not much of a flirt but there is one good friend of mine I've been working at flirting with, but I know for a fact he see's me as a friend (he never told me so, I just sort of know). Well, I'll be grateful for any help, thanks so much!! :D





Oh and I know there are a lot of questions like this on here, and I don't usually worry about not having a boyfriend, it just seems like all of my friends are in a relationship and the whole ';one day my prince will come'; act is getting real old.Guy and Girl advice needed desperately, am I pathetic?
I don't think your pathetic maybe just a late bloomer or a little wet behind the ears(not literally). But maybe you just need to reinvent yourself, like a make-over or something but don't go acting out of character just be yourself.Guy and Girl advice needed desperately, am I pathetic?
Don't worry, being shy and sweet is veery cute. But try to let them know you like them by being blunt, or grabbing their hand, or flirting back, etc.


If your friends have boyfriends and you don't.... who gives a crap? Be yourself ;)
you have to flirt back. lol it seems like You are to sweet and shy, And a lot of guys like that. There is definitly anything wrong with that lol .


Hmm..seems like you need a love coach if ya want to learn how to flirt. I dont know if this will help you but...To show a guy your intrested in him. Is that You smile a lot while you talking to him. And when he cracks a joke . You laugh and you lightly put a hand on his should , arm or leg. The secret is to smile %26amp; show grace. Dont be afraid tho. You just need the confidence and your bound to get A lot more guys on ya =)


I have faith and hope for you
I feel the same way. =/ Put yourself out there a little more. That's what I'm doing...flirt with guys you like, if any of your friends offer to set you up, say yes(or ask them to!). It's really annoying waiting, so at least enjoy waiting for a good guy to come around. ^.^
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH....


WE ARE STUPID AND IMMATURE.


YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE.... BEING SWEET AND SHY.....
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment