Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girl Advice? Please Help?

There's a girl that I really like and I need advice. She's bi sexual and so am I, but she doesn't know I am. I've liked her since I met her last semester in one of my classes, and now this semester, I have a new class with her. I talked to her a little last semester, but now I don't at all. I look at her a lot, sometimes stare and I think she's noticed.But the only reason I look at her so much is because I'm to shy to say anything to her.





So anyway, my friend has a different class with her and he's started talking to her. I guess Friday he mentioned my name and they started talking about me. He said that she noticed me staring at her and asked if I was bi. He knows I'm bi, but he told her he couldn't tell her. I'm not totally sure how their conversation went, but she ended up saying she didn't like me that way.





Hearing that crushed me, and now I don't know what to do next. I REALLY like her, Advice?Girl Advice? Please Help?
That's why they call it a crush....


I know, it sucks!





But there are plenty, PLENTY of people out there.


You always find somebody when you aren't looking.Girl Advice? Please Help?
i might have been diffrent if u told her u are bi to her earlier my friend got totoally mad at her bf because he didnt tell her and she found out from other frdz, she dumped him after. plus she can be just saying she dont like u that way, she could have been shy and didnt want anyone to know.
girllll you shouldnt put up with that. make new friends and get back at her by telling people she's a ****
knowing thats the way they feel would you really want to be with them anyways?
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment