Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some girl advice?

I'm 120lbs about 5'9


I'm told I'm good looking, Light brown hair(semi-long) Hazel eyes. And I sport my mustache.


Girls never seems interested when I approach them, And I'm always turned down when I ask them out. When I ask them out, its usually ';hey, wanna go do something sometime?';





Girls seem to like the big, tall, handsome type. Which I'm not.


I'm looking for any advice from girls on how I should approach, talk to, and ask out , girls I meet.





thanksI need some girl advice?
This may sound clich茅, but I'll say it anyway: It's not all about looks. When I first met my boyfriend, I can tell you I was in no way attracted to him physically. And then once I started to get to know him, my opinion gradually changed and I saw him in a totally different light. He's not bad looking at all, but he just wasn't my ';type'; to begin with. You know what attracted me to him? His confidence. And I'll tell you this, girls DO dig men who are confident. Personality is everything. Perhaps you should try a different approach when asking girls out. Go from the usual a) ';Hey, wanna go do something sometime?'; to b) ';We should go out for a beer this weekend.'; Notice how the guy in the second scenario seems ten times more confident? Make it casual, let her know it's a friendly get together. And one more thing, don't take rejection personally. If she says no, it's her loss. Not yours. Plenty of other fish in the sea.I need some girl advice?
you sound really sweet. be yourself i like sweet guys so im sure other girls do. dont worry you'll find her someday
be yourself. i love that in a guy.


:]
well if you try and be what we tell you it wouldnt be you would it so just be yourself and some girl will like you, one probably does and is just to shy to tell you or she thinks you wont like her back, so try and make yourself more approachable and be nice and funny as best as you can....
theres 1 rly special girl ment 4 u out there promise just wait.
be more specific...dont ask if they want to do something sometime...pick a certain something to do at a specific time (the day is specific enough)
u should just walk up to the girl, complement her in some way, then say oh and i was wondering would u like to go out with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment