Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Need Girl Advice please help?

ok so i have liked this girl for a long time and i told my friend that i liked her and i told him not to tell her. he did. i want to ask her out and everything but there are a few problems. 1 she is a year older than me but i pretty much got over that. and 2 i cant figure out if she likes me or not. we went on a school trip and on the way back she fell asleep on my shoulder while holding my hand. and she has asked me why i like her. but do u think she likes me i need help plzzI Need Girl Advice please help?
i think dat she does like you i meen if shes looking at you or playin wit her hair around u den YES i think u should go for it she already knows u like her y not it wouldnt wierd her out or anything GO FOR IT!! =)I Need Girl Advice please help?
well i think she likes you


she fell asleep on your shoulder come on


and why would a girl ask why do you like me if she was'nt interested
Ask her how she feels. You need to have a clear understanding
She definetely likes you, a girl who falls asleep on your shoulder really likes you. She was probably just saying that so she didn't look like she was asking you out, and didn't want you to know she liked you. It's much more romantic to a girl when the guy doesn't know you like him, and he takes a chance and asks him out. It's 10 times better than if he knows you like him.
Well I think that she likes you and doesn't know how to express it. I think she is either 1 playing hard to get or 2 she is the kind of girl who doesn't ask the guy out so I think you should totaly ask her and the worst that could happen is her saying no. . . .hope it helped!
i'm a girl and i say ASK her out. she likes you. =)
She must ave felt comfortable enough to fall asleep while holding your hand, let alone ON your shoulder! She is asking you why you like her to filter out if you are after her for genuine or false reasons. PLEASE let her know gently, if you are scared of being burned then ask her if she is single, get on to that topic. I went through something like this and I never spoke up, and the guy and I moved on....it is still something i regret not taking a chance on until this very day.
she loves you... ask her out, you so should cuz she will say yes. The only reson why she askes why is because she probably doesn't feel good enough for you
what does it matter if she likes you or not just ask and then hope shes gay
ya she likes u
HOW CUTE......


My motto is dont care what people think go for it dont be worried about rejection as much as you like this girl there are billons of fishes in the sea and theres plenty of them that will like you just the way you are..


Plus girls love guys that show no fear.. Just dont be over the top.
i fell asleep on a guys shoulder while holding his hand once and i really like him and he knows it im a year older than him and i don't think he likes me he cares about me just not that way sometimes you really cant tell so ask dont spend your life wondering because you never know if you will have tomorrow just ask or you will end up regretting it im glad i at least know that he dosnt like me so i can get on with my life
age shouldn't matter at all sweety. i mean, my dad's 70 and my mom's 50 and they don't have a problem at all! so don't worry about it. she definitely likes you! if she's comfortable enough to fall asleep while holding your hand, she digs you a lot. and now that she know you like her, that just gives her another reason to like you! go for it and ask her out, you lil' player! lol! i'm jokin'.
I think you should have a serious talk with her about it. Be like, look, I really like you and I'm tired of questioning whether you feel the same way or not. I want to know whether if I'm wasting my time trying to get you. You need to tell her your exact feelings, if you want her for more than sex and looks, tell her that. It kind of sounds like she might be leading you on or she's to shy to tell you her true feelings. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment