Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl advice Please!!!!!!!?

This girl likes me and I dont like her. She keeps stalking me and kreeping me out. And i cant get her out of my mind that she likes me cuz its really stalkish. Help and Im not trying to be mean its the truth


How can i get that girl out of my mind?Girl advice Please!!!!!!!?
Sounds like you also like her.


May be you don't know yourself.Girl advice Please!!!!!!!?
Well,


simply just tell her to leave you alone and that your not intrested.


If you tell her that and that doesnt work, then just simply ignore her and dont panic about it.


Girls love attention and thats what shes trying to get, your attention.


And, when you tell her to leave you alone say it in a really sweet way. Not mean but just enough so she'll back away :)
Is she in your mind or is she chasing you around? If she's in your mind, maybe you DO like her and you don't realize it.





If it's the other way, make her to skanky things to 'prove her love' for you and then you can get some sex. Then be mean and she'll hate you for ever.





Case solved.
act distant all the time


answer with ';uh huhs, yeahs, and okays';


don't look right at her


be polite, but not too nice


work at it, and it might shake her off

No comments:

Post a Comment