Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need Girl advice! Please help!?

I have been good friends with a girl since 4th grade. we are now sophomores and will both be 16 soon. I know i like her a lot. But does she like me? She isn't allowed to go out with anyone until she is 16. I have been waiting all these years and not gone out with anybody else. She will be 16 soon and I'm wondering if i should keep waiting or if I should start looking for someone else. She has never admitted who she likes, although her friends and family says she likes me. So what should i do? Also, idk if this matters or not but she is not a girly girl. and she will be 16 in 6 monthsI need Girl advice! Please help!?
well you wait until now, so why not wait 6 more month! And plus all her friends and family say she likes you, so what do you got to lose??I need Girl advice! Please help!?
Take the chance...If she likes you good you got 16 months left what's the point you waited this long 6 months is much more of a difference...just wait...Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment