Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl advice?

I don't think she likes me like *that*, but tell me what you think...





I've known her like two and a half years now...and recently we were talking about guy and wha she finds attractive. She's like ';I'm attracted to muscley skinny white boys, that's why I was initially attracted to you.'; Then she realized I'm not so skinny, since I have *some* blubber on my tummy.





Anyway, I just got a circumcision, and she just dropped off something she made for my pen!s. A little beanie for the head of my pen!s with a smiley face on it.





What do you think it means when a girl makes your pen!s a hat after he got skin cut off??Girl advice?
i am still stuck on the fact taht you ';just'; got a circumcisionGirl advice?
maybe she's making a joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment