Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Need Girl Advice...Please help me!?

Hi I've been talking to this girl for three weeks now. I really like her, and she really likes me. We went to the movies together tonight, and I didn't kiss her until I had to kiss her goodbye (we didnt kiss during the movie because it was a scary movie and all opportunities seemed weird, and i was afraid id get startled while kissing her). Anyways, I had a GREAT time, as this is the first girl I've ever liked to this extent ever. And, she can be hard to read sometimes, but should I call/text her to find out if she had a good time? I'm sure she did, but I really like her, so I sketch out about stuff like this.I Need Girl Advice...Please help me!?
Yes, it is a great idea to ask if she had a good time. I would not do this until the next day though. You might come off as a bit too wanting. So yes if she is keen on you, it will make her day for sure.





A call is nicer than a text if you are older. I have no idea how old you are so i am just saying that if you are out of high school, a call is in order. if not i think a text is fine.





Koodos for not kissing her until it is time to go. If you go out again the next step is to hug her when you first see her and say hello. Sometime a kiss at the start of the second date and holding her hand right from the get go, is totally fine and girls love this. Trust me, I am one and i just know





hope i was some helpI Need Girl Advice...Please help me!?
Ok def. call her, and find out. If she liked it then ask her out again. If you really like her after the second date then ask her to be your gf.











hope it helped








Please answer mine!!!
i'd wait until the next day to call her.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment