Thursday, July 29, 2010

Someone help! Girl Advice Required? So is this a friendship or possibly more? P.S I flirt and make her laugh?

It all started back at christmas when I met this one lady's niece at there family christmas party. She was beautiful, my dream girl. I got to know her very little and left without anything. So then her aunt brought her by again by my families house and she said man I haven't seen you since chirstmas Ive been back a while, sounding like I was supposed to see her or call her when I didn't have her number. So i got her number to be able to call her. About a week later I called and she didn't answer. Then I called her back 4 days later and left a message for her to call me back. She didn't so i figured you tried and went on. Then she text me back saying Sorry I didn't call you back I been super busy. We texted back and forth for a minute. A week later texted her back and said I was gonna be in her area and I wanted to take her to dinner. However I also said ';and no Im not asking you on a date.'; She replied ';lol I would but im going back home for break.'; Does She know Im making it a date?Someone help! Girl Advice Required? So is this a friendship or possibly more? P.S I flirt and make her laugh?
uhh...so you're arking if she knows you're making it adate or no?...i would say probably yes, when she said ';lol..i would';..that sounds like she knows and she agrees. GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment