Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girl advice?

read this ... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqkrdiDOpItvtHuBaLhcLZbsy6IX?qid=20070606235948AAaRQ1a ... and then:





like a month ago on match i emailed her after been talking for a few weeks. i hadnt replied in like 6 days bc i got busy. and then she didnt email me back at all .. but like 9 days later requested me as friend on myspace.. and sent me a msg. then we started emaling on there for like 30 emails. but now she hasnt replied. and ill prolly seem pushy and desperate if i send another one without her replying in between.





do you think she changed her mind? i mean we've been talking 2 months.. i was growing to like her and all haha. or is she just thinking of what to say...when to ask me to meet up.. where? i just dont see why shed change her mind all the sudden esp after saying ';hanging out w. u next week'; etc .. maybe some girls can tell me what shes thinking? hahaGirl advice?
I would just think she came upon a busy time, and that she was not able to be online.


Best that you ask her, and be forward with how you are feeling...The game playing will never be a good foundation for a stable relationship, in all honesty. I really wish you good luck.


BlessingsGirl advice?
Maybe she just got busy like you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment