Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need girl advice sorry if its long?

Me and my gf are having problems, we went on a date friday \ everything was fine friday, then i text her saturday she doesnt reply all day, so sunday comes i text her she doesnt respond either so i have one of my close friends mariah text her and she responds to her then shortly after she responds to me, i ask her what shes been up to she says ';nothing really';, so i was oh cool, then i tell her that one of my friends told me she liked me and i told that girl that i loved my gf, then she says ';i'll text you later im kinda busy';





what do i do?I need girl advice sorry if its long?
Sounds like your gf is scared of getting hurt. Shes unsure of your feelings at the moment and so is trying to 'play is cool' so she wont be made a fool of if things dont work out.





Im confused to the latter part-you told her that you wer told some other girl liked you-is that right or have I read wrong?


If this is the case youre sending mixed signals.





If you love her tell her how you feel and you'll be surprised how things will get better as she trusts in you more...at the minute it sounds like she doesnt know wer she stands...I need girl advice sorry if its long?
my ex did this to me BUT IT DOESNT MEAN IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. my ex tried to ignor me this same way because she was trying to get me to breakup with her so that she wouldnt end up being the bad guy in front of her friends and keep her gody to shoes reputation. i recoment confronting her and asking her directly Y shes been ignoring you but be nice about it and if she says shes been biusy ask her with what? or as if your being to clingy but you be the judge on that one
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment