Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need Some Girl Advice?

I am almost 16 years old and a sophomore in high school. I am not the most popular kid and don't get invited to a lot of the parties that many pretty/nice girls that I would like to know better do. And I don't hang out with any girls either. So with my not so stellar reputation, how can I get girls in school to notice me and want to hang out with me? Also, how can I do well with girls I have never met before, such as in a public place with nothing to do with school? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.Need Some Girl Advice?
I think trying to talk to girls who your friends are friendly with would be a good idea. That way you will always have something in common - a mutual friend, that you could take with you the first time you ever decide to hang out.


As for doing well with girls you dont really know, just relax, be yourself and act quite witty i suppose. If they dont like the real you, they arent worth it.Need Some Girl Advice?
Put yourself out there! Become more social, and try to talk to more people. Make friends with different people, not just one ';click.'; Don't go through like unoticed, you need to show people the kind of person you are.
find a way to make yourself know for something cool, like some sort of skill, most of my friends are into music, mountain boarding, or general character, be confident and you will get invited to some party, if not, at least ask the host if you could be invited.





In public its easier if your doing same thing or something similar to the girl, like some sort of sport or even going to see a film at the cinema. From there its easier to start a related conversation.
Hey no one gave you any advice? Thats sad.
Make friends with the guys that throw the parties. Then once your at the parties' it's much easier to talk to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment