Saturday, July 31, 2010

I NEED GIRL ADVICE GIVE ME UR HOLY WORDS?

theres this girl on my after school bus that likes me im not sure shes realy the one that try thing of a conversation to have with me she allways tells me to sit next to her shes hot but im not sure wat i should talk to her about or if she likes me i beat up her X-boy freind i did not know lol left him with a black eye anyways wat should i say does she like me?she whispers things in spanish to her friend alot.. PLEASE GIV ME UR HOLY ADVICE. im not that good at conversations cuz shes to hot wat should i say???I NEED GIRL ADVICE GIVE ME UR HOLY WORDS?
you can ask her questions. ask her if she saw a movie, any random movie that you like. that always helps restart a conversation. :)


%26amp; i would say that she likes you. :)I NEED GIRL ADVICE GIVE ME UR HOLY WORDS?
Look in the real world.


Decode this lyrics '; You'll see ';


';Girl';


';Roses are red';


';Love';


';Love is love';


';Love is blue';


';Still got the blues for you';


Luke 21.30-36


Luke 24.44-45,47-48


Revelation 22.13-17


What do you think?
just start a conversation and then it will always lead to another part of a conversation. keep doing and you'll see if she interested.
duuhhhhh!! she really likes you! oh and talk about....... funny things that someone said or what a teacher did(:

No comments:

Post a Comment