Thursday, July 29, 2010

* Need Some Girl Advice *?

I am 16 and a sophomore in high school. My school is not too small with like 20 people per grade but it is small enough that everyone knows each other in the same grade as them and many other people in other grades. Anyway, today I talked to this girl on facebook who is a lot more popular than me. I am surprised because she had a chance to end the conversation since I asked her a question but she's been keeping it going. I dont have any classes w/ her and the only time I see her in school is walking past her when she is at her locker but even then she isnt looking half the time or she is w/ her friends. Anyway if I do see her looking at me should I say hey or something? I mean I am terrible w/ girls I get all nervous and if I say anything it will probably come out retarded. And I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable asking her to hang out or anything at least not for a while. And I dont want to go too fast b/c I dont want other ppl from school hearing if I do something stupid.* Need Some Girl Advice *?
maybe become frns first then take it to da next step frm there.* Need Some Girl Advice *?
I love it when guys say they will get totally nervous.


In a girls eyes, almost every single guy is amazing.


And its like they are supernatural because girls


are actually the ones who get freaked out and nervous.


(unless they are total snobs) but this girl, i would say


give her a casual hey as you walk by. not a hi, not a what up, but a hey. just a hey. and see what she says back.


if she smiles and says hi, she has a thing for you but


she probably wont admit it. if she ignores you and rolls her eyes, she is most likely not interested or just doing it to


impress her friends that she actually turned down a guy.


if she shyly smiles back, shes afraid to say anything in front of her friends. which means she prolly doesnt know you well enough. get to know her as more than just a facebook friend.


oh and im 15 and a sophomore and how in the world do you have 20 per grade?? dangg. i have 500 a grade haha.


best of luck!! %26lt;3
I'm sorry, that doesn't sound too fabulous. It's possible that she just sees you as a friend, especially if she doesn't go out of her way to talk to you.





Just be her friend, and maybe start saying hi at school. Later, try to see if she likes you.
If she looks at you then smile and say Hi!!
Be friends, and just hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment