Saturday, July 31, 2010

Help please...girl advice?

so there's this girl...


haha


I'm pretty confident that we both like each other, but i think it's really awkward because neither of us are out of the closet and don't want to be the creepy lesbian girl who hits on straight girls...I only have one class with her other than that I just see her in the halls all the time and at lunch (where she's always surrounded by ppl). So anyways, I really want to say something to her but I don't know what- anyone have any ideas on how to break the ice? I think we both know that we both know that there is some serious chemistry floating in the air, and I REALLY don't want to screw this up...I'd have thought she would have taken the first step but she doesn't seem to be and i don't want to waste any more time...any ideas?Help please...girl advice?
hmm maybe try confronting her or just make a move and start kissing her when she is alone i guessHelp please...girl advice?
It would be pretty weird to just come out and try to ';pick her up'; so I would try to hang out with her for a while. R u friends with these ppl who surround her, if so then go hang with them and then you'll get a better vibe and maybe some alone time to both tell each other what you guys think of each other. Good luck to you.
I'd get to know her a little better, maybe ask her to a movie or just to hang out? Once you guys have more alone time you might not be as hesitant to show your true feelings. Good luck!
I've been convinced that my crush likes me too, only to find I was wrong. Girl, guy, doesn't matter. Maybe send her a note or an email, or invite her over after school to hang out, or something.
good luck =)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
uh go for it
See if she's in any clubs/organizations that maybe you could join too.





When you see her in the hallway/alone, compliment her on something that she's wearing or carrying. Tell her it's oh so cute, where'd she get it, you've always wanted one like that; that'd give u a chance to start on conversation.





Pretend you have an assignment for class where you have to survey X number of people on a topic [my bf's psyc class had to do a survey where they went around asking people how much sleep they got the previous night, on scale 1-10 how sleepy did they feel at the moment, etc], or perhaps you could actually incorporate a survey into a class assignment/project. take this as a chance to talk to her





if you're involved in any clubs and do any fund raisers, you can always go to her and see if she'll buy whatever you're selling, if she likes you she should talk to you, even if she doesn't end up buying anything

No comments:

Post a Comment