Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl advice?

i like this girl and i'm pretty sure she likes me too. so how do i tell her short of a note.


if you've been asked out and you said yess what did he sayGirl advice?
Well, Bud Get her Number and that will give her a hint and call her up and see how that goes and weather you call and ask her out or ask her out in person is tottally Up to you..and what to say afterwards is really tough, I went blank when My girl said yes =oGirl advice?
he ask if there was any place i would like to go
just kinda flirt and ask her to hang out with you when you have nothing planned. but dont come on too strong until later. stay kinda distant but still availiable. goodluck! :)
just ask her to go see a movie or dinner. make a casual plan and the rest will follow
just be as nice as you can and tell her that you are feeling her and ask her what she thinks about that. if you are scared to talk to her in person send her an e-mail.
Be yourself. You can do it. :) Make a poetry that has the meaning of asking her out..! ;)
if you dont want to tell her than ask a friend to do it. it worked for a guy friend of mine. you either ask one of her friends to tell her or your friends. but i suggest one of hers. it works better. if she says yes, give her your phone number and tell her to call. then say see u latter and compliment her. it works with us girls all the time
well,if you know she likes you then ask her out.just go up to her and ask her out.when i was asked out,my boyfriend had said';,listen,i really like you and if you like me,will you go out with me?';and obviously i said yes.Good Luck!!!
Whell hey Billy Bob! You should jes paint y'alls names on a water tower or overpass. You know, like Billy Bob Luvs Charlene. Or mow yer name in her yard.
Tell her she's beautiful.The rest is up to you.
NOTE FORM: I would really like to get to know you better and I was wondering is you wanted to go out with me because I really like you and I hope you like me too.





Then it said at the bottom in a heart


Yes or No? NOT NOTE FORM: PS. I hope you get the girl that you wanted to go out with you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment