Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need girl advice. Help please!!?

See, theres a girl that I really like. I hang around with her and her BEST friend. One week she went on vacation and I stopped hanging around her friend. When she came back her best friend told her that I didn't hang around her at all. Now her best friend hates me because I ';used her'; to make a better friend with the girl I like. Now, the girl I like is starting to not like me because her friend hates me and doesn't want me to hang around her anymore. Help me please so that her best friend is OK with me and doesn't hate me anymore, and that I can be better friends with the girl I like and she can be my GF.I need girl advice. Help please!!?
...... you seem to be heading for problems,


drop her and find someone else for a better relationship.I need girl advice. Help please!!?
hmmm. Well if yout sure she isn't jealous then you might just try talking to the girl u like and her bff.. seperatly!!





Like normally I think its a little awkward to just go up to someone and ask them why their mad at me. What I'd do is ask the girl you like why she's mad at you. Let her explain--don't interrupt or jump to conclusions. After she tells you explain why you didn't really talk to her friend and apologize. Then in a separate time I'd ask her bff why she's mad at you. Again, let her explain why she's mad and tell her explain herself. Then tell her that whatever you did to upset her, it was an accident and you'll ';change';.





I know this sounds kinda corny and stuff.. but believe me, this is what girls like to hear :P And just keep talking to the girl you like... but maybe after a while invite her to a movie or to your school football or soccer or w/e game. Eventually after you spend more time with her she'll most likely start liking you. :P





Hope this helps!! Good luck!!
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment