Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need girl advice? :(..did i do the right thing? Btw, its long!?

Okay.. So me and this girl both liked each other for a along time.. We talked like everyday.. hung out when we could... Did stuff together (everything, but sex).. But she was really jealous i guess, because i was hanging out with other girls.. but just as friends.. but these girls were really Pretty... And supposedly they liked me? i don't no?.. But she would get jealous when i hung out with them and stuff, and would get really sad and what not.. So.. i stopped hanging out with them, for her.. because i loved her.. So then this went back to normal, she was happy.. we had the occasional fight.. but still normal. We texted, she loved me.. and so did i... Went like this for like 2 months.. Then the topic of me hanging out with other girls came up AGAIN..and she got jealous.. and this really really hot girl liked me, and always wanted me to hang out, but since i loved this girl.. i always told her i didn't.. I even told her that i was taken (mistake)... then like a week after, everything is okay.. Btw, me and the really hot girl didn't do anything together... didn't hook up.. NOTHING.. So then i hear that this girl who said she was in love with me is hooking up with other guys.. after putting me threw all this **** about me liking other girls when i hadn't even done anything with them? So, she trys too lie to me, when i knew.. So i told her too **** off (knowing i could do better then her).. and too never talk to me again..





this is fkin long but oh well.. Did i do the right thing? I mean, i was 100% honest with her, and didn't do anything behind her back nothing.. then she goes and ***** up..? help me? even tho its long..I need girl advice? :(..did i do the right thing? Btw, its long!?
did she hook up with the guys after u made up? cuz if she did then she's pretty shady and jealous and u def dont want a girl like that.I need girl advice? :(..did i do the right thing? Btw, its long!?
Don't worry, not long - I've seen longer and its no prob.


I think you did the right thing. You don't want to screw around with her when she's being a complete hypocrite. She deserved it, especially when you put a boundary between other girls, it's not healthy for a relationship. You seem like a sweet guy who totally got played...


Good for you!
i hate girls like that my bff maddy like this boy and that boy was my bff so they went out and so one and she got jealous and she told me to back off isad y she cuz iam getting mad i sad fu but iam not the jealous tipe
you can't help it if that happens and you did. btw i love a good story. im 13 and i know that happens a lot.
I think you did the right thing. She shouldn't be messing around with other guys especially when she was acting all jealous about you hanging out with other girls. You should find someone else, she's not worth your time.
If you and these other girls were really ';just friends';, you should have left your girlfriend a long time ago. You shouldn't quit being friends with someone just because your girlfriend is jealous of them.
Yeah I think you did, sounds like she was being a total whore putting you through that, then going and pulling that **** behind your back.
one haha dnt worry ive seen longer and to ya u didnt do anything rong it was her so dnt worry about it
Harsh, but yes you did do the right thing.
ditch the girl


get with the other girls that want you


drama like that is not worth your time
I think what you did is fine!


Just move on, there is someone out there for everyone..and she's just not the one for you.
you did the right thing


!
Okay, depending on who told you she was hooking up with other guys you're either a dumbass, or were trying to do the right thing. The person that told you she was doing stuff with other people could have been lying, especially if it were a girl and wanted you two to break up because she liked you. You should have listened to your girlfriend before telling her to **** off.





Your girlfriend could have been telling you the truth. Don't be so quick to believe what people tell you. If you loved this girl you should have listened more to what she had to say and got to the bottom of things before breaking up with her.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment