Saturday, July 31, 2010

Like this girl at school.. Need Girl Advice Help Please?

So I like this girl at school. And I notice her looking at me alot either in the hallway or in class. In the hallway she glances back really quick.. In the classroom she has her knees my direction and is looking at me or in my direction.. Now she started going out with this other guy at my school like 5 days ago.... There is a dance at my school soon and I don't know if I should ask her out or not. Before she started going out with the guy she said that she didn't want to go out with the guy because school is about to end and she doesn't think he will get anywhere in life. No one knows that I like her though.. Should I ask her to the dance, wait until they break up and ask her during summer, or ask her out next school year?Like this girl at school.. Need Girl Advice Help Please?
I think you should start talking to her now and ask her out after they break up if they break up before the end of the year or if they don't break up before the end of the school year ask her over the summer. If it seems like she's waiting for you to ask her out so she can break up with her boyfriend then go for it! But still she shouldn't have a bf just to have a bf!Like this girl at school.. Need Girl Advice Help Please?
just go for it and ask her now if she really doesn't like the guy shes with now she will dump him and take u Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment