Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guys and Girl, advice please?

So I am not over my ex, the break up was hard and my best friend knows that.





My ex was at my neighbors house for the night, so he came to my place and is now downstairs with my best friend.





My best friend laughs at all of his not-funny jokes and touches her hair a lot, so I know she is flirting with him, but she is the reason I broke up with him: she always says how retarded he is.





And now, downstairs she is flirting with him and it is 12:24AM and she is being very obnoxious and loud and my mom just walked in a yelled at me for screaming and trashing my room, only it was really my best friend who did that and now she is pissed at me because I won't talk to her.





I just need advice, please!?





p.s. don't say that ';well then obviously this best friend is not your best friend';





I just need advice to survive the rest of the night and tomorrow with my ex and my friendGuys and Girl, advice please?
. Poor Babyyyy!!! I'll be thinkin' 'bout U 2nite. 'k?


And girlz will be girlz, always trying to get the other 'Soccer Chicks' guy. sniff.


This just leaves room for U to move on, NO regrets.


Growin' up is a beetch, ain't it?Guys and Girl, advice please?
uve already given the answer but u need an advice meditate n indulge in some loud music or better move out for the time
u need to find your self a new BF, she sounds like B.....

No comments:

Post a Comment