Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need girl advice here..?

I liked her for a year but i never told her i now come back to the city.. she has a bf of 6 months now but hes a fake he talks bad about her back and talks to other girls ***shes knows but she says she needs proof***. ';I told her my feelings so time passed and we kissed and said she liked it and to give her time';.





1. Now when i tell her lets hang out says she has to bring sum1 wid her all the time as in she wont trust me no more is this bad?





2. Im moving also should i talk to her about my feelings again before i leave or leave without a word so she can miss me?I need girl advice here..?
hm.


well she brings ppl with her so she has proof that she hasn't done anything w/ you , cus her boyfriend would proberly get mad at both of you for hanging out alone.


this guy seems like a prick and a control freak this girl isn't worth your time if shes not going to believe her best friend and she believes her slutty bf over you .





move on from this girl i no you don't want to see her get hurt but shes going to wish she believed you in the end I need girl advice here..?
I think you should back of, just a bit. If she's with someone else and even if he isn't right for her, then it's not your place to make choices for her. Just remain her friend.





My Friend is an idiot! Please tell her that!


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
AWWWWWWWWWWW.





it like a movie or book.





well what i would do is like sat a trap for he to see the real him. And i if i were u i would try n make her jealous. a lil harsh but it works.





Goood luck

No comments:

Post a Comment