Thursday, July 29, 2010

NEED MAJOR GIRL advice!?

My name is Hunter and I am in the 9th grade. There is a girl I like that shes noticed me and ive noticed obviously but we have never really talked in real life. She really just caught my eye on myspace when I happened to find her profile while messeging me. I really am not too afraid to go talk to her, I am to scared to go up to her and talk because right now I have some pretty embaressing acne on my face, I dont want her to just think im ugly and not even give me a chance. I dont want to wait till my acne is gone then talk to her because she might be taken then. PLEASE HELP!NEED MAJOR GIRL advice!?
Hi Hunter :)


I think you should really go talk to her.


If she seems nice on myspace and she seems to think you are cool it shouldn't matter if you have acne or not!


Besides acne is just a phase and if she is going to reject you because of your acne she is not worth it anyway!


DO IT!


Elsie-Eve


x.

No comments:

Post a Comment