Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need girl advice please help me out?

Ok so ive been with the same girl for a long time now she said she loves me more than anything... We go on a date on saturday everything is fine no problems at all. then sunday comes around and she changed her status on myspace from in a relationship to single and her hero used to be me but she changed it to a guy named stephen. :( i talk to her about it she says, ';idk'; then she says she wants to stay with me because she loves me but now shes ignoring me please help me out.





P.S. She says i did nothing wrong, Ive been a sweet boyfriend i write her poems and i treat her write.... please tell me whats going wrong i dont want to loose her...I need girl advice please help me out?
I think that you should be straight forward with her and tell her how youre feeling. tell her that it bothers you that she has changed her status and has put a random guys name as her hero. dont forget to ask her if she wouldnt mind changing it because you dont think its right

No comments:

Post a Comment