Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need girl advice fast?

so i just moved and i have been studying body language at home at night and like how to talk to girls well i was wonderiing if this sounds good to ask a girl to tha movies





okay so we see eachother in the hall or library and then i walk up to her and say hey someone told me you saw ......... and then she replies no so i say back oh i think it looks good wut about u


then she says ......... then i say well maybe we could go see it some time then she says ........ and then i say okay can i have your # and i will tell u when i can pick u up then she says ........ and i say yea okay call u later then bye





but i have had alot of practice with this i went to tha skatin rink one night to test my skills and i got an e-mail and 2 phone numbers and for two of my friends (they are girls) i went and asked this guys friend (wich were girls if he was single and then carried on a steady conversation for a while) if he was single for my friends





so yea that is all of the practice i have had and my 7 girlfriends (i am only 12)I need girl advice fast?
You cannot plan out the entire conversation you will have in advance. I guarantee you, the girl will throw you off by the second sentence by not giving the response you scripted.





Besides, even if you can somehow predict her responses, you will sound as if you are reading off a script, which you are. That's creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment