Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need Some Girl Advice?

I am 16 and a sophomore in high school. I am not really popular but that is because of my reputation from the last few years. I have definitely changed though. I am respectful, go out of my way to help people, etc. But girls don't pay any attention to me and neither do many guys (I mean I talk to a lot of guys in school but don't hang out with them outside of school). I just want girls to like me. By me being not all that popular does that mean I have no chance at getting girls that are popular to like me or talk to me? I just want to know what to expect being that the girl that I like is very nice and kind but happens to be popular. I just want to make friends with a lot of girls and be more outgoing. Can I do this even though my reputation hasn't been great? Thanks so much for any help.Need Some Girl Advice?
Instead of girls at school.





How about joining a club out of school, that intersts you so that you can mix with more girls (and obviously guys too i wouldnt join an only girls club lol)


They wouldnt know your ';repuation'; or whatever.


and you could start again?





Hope This HelpsNeed Some Girl Advice?
keep trying to put urself out there...i bet tons of girls like u its just that u need to bump up ur poapularity level and wat not...jus keep doin wat ur doin and ull be fine %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment