Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl advice please?

So, I have this girl- friend in one of my classes, we hang out casually after college class every week or so for an hour or two. %26lt;--we live in different towns. Anyways, she broke up with her boyfriend quite a few weeks back and we had been just friends before that. Once she came to where I lived for fun, we did not do anything like kiss or anything.


Then lately off and on she gives like a hug.....but not really. It is when we are leaving, but it is a hug either like she is shy or like a hug ';I dont like you and this is how I show it'; bye kind lol. But I am very very interested in her because she is just like me and we click so well.


Except, I dont know, when she goes out sometimes on weekends it is with her ';guy friends'; and she does drink. So, either she like isn't ready for something else or I dont know. Do I need to flirt or what? Will it ruin what little we have now? I took her out to eat one day and she was very thankful and loved it.Girl advice please?
I don't think she's interested in you yet. IF you r a shy person, just wait and try to flirt with her, talk to her more often, giving hints..etc.. Hopefully she'll get your feelings. But if you have condifence and giving hints doesnt work, just go tell her your feelings, and may be she'll like u back..TRy Ur BesT ~~~Girl advice please?
Go for it or she will end up with someone else and you will always wonder and regret not doing something. Sometimes you have to wear your heart on your sleeve just hope for the best. GOOD LUCK
She might not be ready for a steady relationship. If you really like this girl then yes tell her how you feel about her. If she does not feel the same way then respect her wishes and and just tell her that your cool w/ that (that way it won't be akward). But just be careful don't jump into things because she might not be over her bfriend yet - she might just want to jump into a relationship to get over her ex bf. Since you're her best bud you should ask her how she feels about her ex and try to get a feel of how she feels about him (umm do this b4 u tell her how u feel 4 her). Try to figure out why they broke up - if it's because of her going out w/ her guy friends -then just keep in mind that u r also going to have to deal w/ that. gd luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment