Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girl Advice please?!?

Well, I am 13, i have red hair, and im short. But I have an awesome personality. No guy would ever date me. I need Advice. I mean ive only had one boyfriend and it was barley a relationship. I mean he was drunk and we ';dated'; for 1 day. and he sent a text saying ';i don't want to go out with you i was drunk'; but i took it fine. Oh, and also feel i look pregnant, and im flat chested. But... I haven't had my period yet. I need advice from anyone please be detailed and descriptive. I really need some answers. =/Girl Advice please?!?
Okayyy im here to help!! RELAX! I know a girl just like you she's 14 and still doesn't have her period yet and her mom didn't get it until the 10th grade!! Well... Don't be drinking!! You'll most likely grow into a striking young lady!! Try dressing up looking fabulous!! I have one and ive had nine it works just don't act like a drama queen which i had to deal with and i was meat until i stopped and found myself!! Fix yourself up a little too! spruccing and shnazzing never hurts, and wear a padded bra for extra boobs!! And never smell bad too, and talk with tmi, because that's a turnoff, but i assume you don't I hope i helped!! Good luck in the future there's billions of fish in the sea!Girl Advice please?!?
I think you need to work on your confidence. Do not think that a guy would never date you. You are only 13 and many guys your age are much more immature than you. Give it some time. Guys mentally develop at a much slower rate than girls. As far as you being underdeveloped, girls develop at much different rates. Do not let it get to ya. Trust me, once you get your period and gain a chest, there will be days you wish you hadn't! So don't let it discourage you. Also, do not focus on your physical appearance. Its not a healthy thing to do. Never change for a guy, let a guy find you for who you are. Cheer up and work on that confidence! :)
FIRST OF ALL DONT DRINK BAD HABIT AND ITS NOT COOL, im 12 my best friends 13 and hasent had her period yet either dont worry....you should be worried when you turn 15 and still no period .. that prob wont happen , ive only had 2 boyfriens sofar dont worry right one will come ... just be happy!!
You need to just give yourself some time. You're only 13. You'll grow into your looks and your body will even out. You don't need a boyfriend. Boys are immature at that age and you don't need to be dating someone who is drunk.
Well, you are only 13. I got my first real boyfriend at 15. I think you should just relax, be yourself and be more confident. Confidence is boy bait!
well you werent very detailed on your question.


if you think your pregnant go take a test?





you need confidence also.


for the whole dating thing.





:]





goodluck
Sometimes a nice outfit and shoes makes you look better. Put on som banging earrings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment