Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HELP..........NEED GIRL ADVICE!!!! please!!!!!?

ok so there is this girl that i like at school. i mean that i really, really, really like her. i cant stop thinkin bout her, shes all thats been on my mind for the past month. well anyway i want to let her know how much she means to me and let her know how i feel bout her. so i decided to write her a pass out of class (i take a class to work in the front office) to meet me somewhere, so i can talk to her. so just let me know your thoughts on the plan. and let me know if you have any other ideas to let her know my feelings for her. oh and we do talk, but not that much. oh and i do write fake passes all the time and have never been caught........so its cool.HELP..........NEED GIRL ADVICE!!!! please!!!!!?
Oh boy...you definitely have to play it smooth. Girls run scared if a guy comes on too strong or if it appears as though he worships her. Instead of writing her the pass, could you talk with her at lunch? I'd start with the casual situations first. Meeting her alone might put her on guard.HELP..........NEED GIRL ADVICE!!!! please!!!!!?
she might get creeped out. but go for it.
you're plan sounds pretty good. kind of an original plan, too. talk to her and see if she is interested.
I'd talk to her a little more first. You say you do talk, but I don't know if it's just like ';hi'; or something and not actual conversations, because if it's like you are acquaintances, writing me a pass would freak me out. But if I was like friends with you I wouldn't care, probably think it was cute.. Also, make sure she doesn't mind missing that class, I know if someone pulled me out of physics or something I'd be pissed!
LOL, seems like you have a plan. The worst thing that could happen is that she says she doesn't feel the same about you and would only like to be friends. No wasted time pondering the ';how does she feel about me'; situation ... get it out of the way with that ';magic pass';. You're either going to have a new girlfriend or start writing passes for someone new. Go getum tiger!!!
Just ask her and don't be afraid of rejection. That is what is hated. Say '; When will you have time to go out with me';? If she rejects you then bate your hook again and throw it out to sea.
First of I'd like to ask you to get a life. Thinking about a girl for a whole month? Come on man, that ain't right. Get some friends and do something with your life. Girls get REALLY creeped out when you're obsessive like this.


Why don't you get to know her first? Ask her number and then go to a movie. Just flirt have some fun.





Girls are attracted to guys who don't need a girl to be happy.


If you really want her, ask her out to a movie.
ask her out. just dont go too fast about it cuz she might get weirded out.
the girl might not be okay with a fake pass or with meeting you in such a secret way. instead of giving her reasons to be suspicious of you, meet her somewhere more innocent and open, like at the mall or in front of the school.





in any case, be totally honest with her! you like her a lot and you deserve to know how she feels about you.
aww how romantic. i think you should stick to your plan.
Duh..ask her out. Just ask her what she has plans for the weekend and if she isn't doing anything then ask her if she wants to hang out or go to the movies or something.
Make the first move! Get her a flower and sign it anonymous then tell her it was u in a card later

No comments:

Post a Comment