Saturday, July 31, 2010

NEED URGENT GIRL ADVICE!?

so im a junior in high school and i was getting like reallly close to this boy for a while. i always thought he was cute and wen he started opening up to me i started liking him. one day he told me that he cant be close to me anymore and then he just completely stops talking to me and starts ignoring me in school. i dont know whats his problem because he wont tell me which really upsets me. a few days before he started acting different i remember mentioning that i cant go out w. boys to him because of my parents but y would that be any reason for him to end our friendship together. he was so sweet to me before but now hes changed and i would never expect him to hurt me like this. please help me i cant approach him anymore and i cant figure out y hes doing this to me. thanks %26lt;33NEED URGENT GIRL ADVICE!?
maybe he thought that something was going to happen between use to and then when you told him you cant date any guys atm ..he doesn't think there is any point and he doesn't want to talk 2 you because he knows he will never get over you?





helpp me pleasee


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap.x2nhUYC7hr752rgGNqH_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090315110603AAc6F0BNEED URGENT GIRL ADVICE!?
just give him some space. give him some time. you don't want him to physically hurt you. wait for him to tell you when he wants to. your just putting pressure on him.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment