Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need girl advice, i think she likes me what do you think i should do about her?

Hey so this girl started to make friends with me, she started talking to me like hey are you going to badminton? like that. the thing is i really like her like ive been crushing on her on her before hand. im really shy so when we have i contact i jsut stare for awhile then look away. what should i do? im in gr.11 shes in gr. 9. before, we just stare each other and talk a little like if im gonna grab a chair in the library ill say excuse me or something and shell say its okay ( if thats even considered a talk) im not a really skinny guy, im not that fat either, or so atleast i think. i don't know what to do im really mad about her shes a very lively person shes fun and kind of tomboyish and im like really serious sullen smart with a poker face and just keeps walking person ( like what my teachers say) what should i do now? im not really a very friendly person becuase i dont know how. i really want to know what to say and how to act the right way.I need girl advice, i think she likes me what do you think i should do about her?
Just smile a lot. A smile is the first step to everything.


And if you want to start a conversation with her, just ask her like, '; hey how was your day? :D ';


And that should start something.


%26amp; You dont have to ';act'; a certain way just find out how to make yourself comfortable in public.


So yea! I wish you the best of luck! :]I need girl advice, i think she likes me what do you think i should do about her?
she is 9th grade? she is kinda young. but if you like her then go for her. do you have a car? if so start a conversation and try to take her out
You just need to be cobident in yourself. If it comes down to it, I would say that you should just flat out ask her to go on a date with you. Just say something like ';hey, I've been seeing you around a lot lately, and I was wodering if out wanted to hang out sometime.'; it sounds like he has feelings for you, so shell probably say yes (especially if she just all of a sudden ha been trying to e your friend out of the blue). anyway, I would also say try to be happy, friendly, and confident. Although I will warn you: be careful, because some girls are just total bi*ches that want to hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment