Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some shy girl advice?

Beginning of this summer, I let this shy girl know that I liked her, wanted her number, and hopefully take her out sometime. She said she liked me as a friend and hoped to continue to be friends(don't have her number). I thought she liked me, but I suppose all those ';IOI's'; was just her trying to be friendly.





Since school started, she like looks away then looks back at me a few times, or she will stare at me when she thinks I don't see her, or when I'm near her she will start touching her hair and whatever. I think the most contact I've had with her this school year was when I smiled at her yesterday and she gave a ';sort of'; smile back. After that she would look at me quickly and touch her hair.





So do you think she really wanted to stay friends or is she just uncomfortable around me?Some shy girl advice?
Wow. Ummmm, yeah I use LOl's with guys all the time %26amp;%26amp; that doesn't mean I like him, that's was just me being friendly with him. I think she prolly didn't like you before, but now she may be catching feelings for you. I know when I liked this one boy I would look at him all the time when I though he didn't notice, then when he would look at me I would smile and look away. I'm also a very shy girl.LOL sooo yeah I think she likes you now.=) You should ask her or try %26amp;%26amp; ask her out again. Never know, she may give you a completely different answer!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment