Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need girl advice please.?

I really like this girl , but my friend was talking to her and he asked her '; would you go out with (Name)'; and she put No he's ugly. then the whole day she was looking dissapointed and sad at me. I ignored her for 2 days.Then my other friend talked her again and asked her '; why wont you date (my name)'; she put idk. But I know one of her friends like me maybe 2 so idk I really like this girl and from the looks of it I get on her nerves. and she wrote on a piece of paper that she just want to be friends Idk what to do I really want to date this girl





By the way im in the 7th grade so advice from people in middle school.





Really want to win this girl back.I need girl advice please.?
If she doesn't want to date you (which she made pretty obvious) then just try being her friends and maybe when she gets to know you better she'll like you in that way. Oh and btw next time be a man(boy) and ask her yourself. Believe it or not girls actually consider a guy more when they know that he likes her.I need girl advice please.?
Sorry to say, but she said she did not want to date you because you are ugly (I am not saying you are ugly, it is just her opinion). I do not think she lied here, because if she lied just to avoid dating you, she will just other reason.


She might be nervous when she is with you because she knows you like her, you know, just feeling like she is being observed closely by you.


Try to find another girl for you.
Hi! I am 12 almost 13. I have been trying to ask the same boy for a year! There is No hope. I would try You going Up to her and asking If she wanted to go to the movies with a few of Your Friends at school. and a few girls. So Don't call it a date Just hanging out!








Good Luck
She isn't interested. It's something you have to accept.


Forget about her, it's her loss %26amp; there's tons of fish in the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment