Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need help. girl advice. PLEASE!!!!!!?

ok, I've been talking to this girl for about 3months. I met her in summer and now school started and i see her in school and talk to her. I got to know her, shes funny and like wild. I digg her. Recently i upp'd my game and starting flirting with her. A few nights ago, we were chilling alone and we ended up making out/kissing. She was all over me that night, So was I.She called me LATER that night 11:30pm, like saying goodnight, and i love you or w/e. But then..... the next day at School? she acts like noting happened the night before? like its all good... Wth? Whys that? Is that part of her game or something?? What do I do? like seriously.. Should i tell her I've been thinking about that night and like i really like you? PLEASE HELP :DD,





Thanks in Advance, =)


Need help. girl advice. PLEASE!!!!!!?
Talk to her about it and if she react immature about it then just forget about her, she's not worth your time. Some girls are like that, they do that because they're afraid that you'd do the same thing. That's why you should talk to her. Good luck :)





Anwer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoU78zksPblWdwYpWfQJzk_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080920071652AAs50f6Need help. girl advice. PLEASE!!!!!!?
tell her whats going on in your mind.


and girls do that because there ariad your going to do the same.
All girls are like that. Maybe she doesnt want people to know.
no...she's an idiot. find someone who's worth your time. sorry but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment