Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need some girl advice...please help ladies?

Ok so I can't stop thinking about this beautiful girl...Last night we hung out and I think she likes me but I don't know. She showed all the signs (touching me, playing with her hair, getting really close to me, etc...) and we hung out all day yesterday. We ended up getting a hotel room and was drinking and just hanging out until the sunrise. I didn't care about having sex with her but I just wanted to kiss and make out with her last night but it didn't happen. We were snuggling in bed and was holding each other when we woke up today. Does she like me? Should I have made the first move to kiss her? I feel like she was just being nice to me or something...Or am I just being insecure? What should I do next time I see her?Need some girl advice...please help ladies?
all i can say is ask herNeed some girl advice...please help ladies?
Okay, she obviously likes you. Next time you're with her, give her some hints that you like her, you only have one life, so live it! :)
she likes you alot! trust me! get her a bouquet of flowers for the next time you see her and invite her on a more romantic date and place where you can get closer to her! if you have know her for a long time and you become bf and gf, you should probably have sex...good luck!
I think people are to eager to jump into bed with anyone they just happen to fancy.I would say she was most likely being very sensible.You want to be careful.Ending up alone like that of your very young is tempting danger....however in those situations there are no rules I dont think to who shud or shudent make the first move...and it is most likely better that you did not as she will more likely respect you for just giving her what she needed at that moment..some affection and with man she could trust not to take or expect anything more...at that time....
obviously she likes you. as for making the move, just don't be sleazy and change how you would normally act around her--it'll come off as you trying to get sex. just kiss her when the right moment comes and see where that takes you. i wouldn't advise having sex as it seems like you're early in the game and that always complicates things. good luck!
go kiss her!!


omg that is hard to belive you didnt already!!!!
ummmm if the chick got a room with you, then YEAHHH im guessing she likes you and shes waiting for you to make the move!!!!!!! obviously shes willing if shes spooning with you! duh
Yeah I'm pretty sure she totally digs you. Next you should make the move to kiss her. I think you are being a tad insecure, but if a girl gets a hotel room with you then YEAH she likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment