Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need some girl advice?

ive never really had trouble with girls except the preps lol see i dress kinda scene/hardcore and i swear when ever we are alone they love me and are all over me but when we are around their friends they almost act like im not even there or barely know me.... right now this girl is acting that same exact way and wants me to go to the movies with her and a friend but i really dont want to be there if shes goin to play stupid gamesNeed some girl advice?
Hmmmmmmmmm........ it sounds to me that she is using u. test her to see if she is.Need some girl advice?
tell her that.


is this girl like the other girls? does she ignore you when her friends are around? if she is then tell her. it's ok to be straight forward sometimes.
U need to find someone whose not a fake a ss ****** unless u wanna put up with endless drama. If u go she's just gunna giggle and whisper to her friends like a ******* 12 yr old the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment