Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need girl advice really badly, please?

I've never been kissed, been on a date, or had a girlfriend (though I came close a few time) and I'm 16


I'm fairly socially awkward, quiet, shy, and I like to think that I'm relatively good looking, I'm really bad with conversation, although i can talk fairly well once I get going, and I can actually be pretty funny sometimes


Any helpful advice?


I mean really helpful, not just the same ';Be more social and talk more'; specifics would be nice.I need girl advice really badly, please?
text a girl first that seems to break the ice. then hangout just the two of you though. that way its less akward. there is nothing wrong with being shy and quiet you just gotta find a girl thats into that kind of guy. im sure there are some girls that you have your eye on. talk to them online first move it to texting then hangout .. that way your moving at a slower pace thats more comfortable to you. and then hopefully youll be able to come out of your shell a little bit on a date (:I need girl advice really badly, please?
Glad u dont look like your avatar.. I think the key is to be spontaneous and natural and when its right youll know it. First you have to get yourself into a situation with a girl? guy? Lke ask them to a basketball game or a movie is a great place to make out! make it scarey and shell snuggle up toyou.. You cant just go up to her and say will you kiss me.. there has to be some level of a connection. and at your age most likely you will be making the first move. Its simply a matter of comfort and connection.. see how she feels about it.. when you show consideration and interest, she will probably respond to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment