Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need girl advice?

i asked this girl out a couple times and she said no we are just friends but we hang out alot and i see her looking at me alot and she calls me alot... i need help ... plzI need girl advice?
Just tell her be like i don't understand u flirt with me and all that stuff but when i ask u out u say no be like whats the deal cause ur sending me mixed signalsI need girl advice?
I think that there might be a problem, maybe her parents wouldn't her go out. That might be why she keep saying we are just friends. Maybe she really likes you, so instead of going out, she calls you and talk. But there could another reason, maybe you're just not the type of guy she likes. That was what happen when a friend of mine (he's a boy) ask me out. I have been friends with he since 1st grade. I like in a way but only as a friend. I hope these info will help you. I have gone through it myself.
sounds like she likes you but she is afraid to go out with you b/c if it ends badly ur freindship will be ruined. She doesnt want to risk it.
Im a girl, here's some advice. If the girl told you, you guys are ';Just Friends'; that means she does'nt like you in that way and you've just got to accept that. Sure you guys hang out alot and talk alot, on the phone etc. But is'nt that what ';Just Friends'; Do??
Stop begging her. You already asked her out a couple of times and that's enough. Stay friends with her, but don't keep asking her out. If she rejected you, it's her loss. You already did your part. She said no. Unless she asks YOU out, stop looking desperate. It's for your own good.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment